Friday, June 8, 2012

My Daily Commute Home on my Gravity Bike

My Daily Commute Home on my Gravity Bike Video Clips. Duration : 9.80 Mins.


I work on the top of a mountain. My friend gives Jason and I (and our gravity bikes) a ride to work every morning... This is what I get to do EVERY EVENING! The video doesn't show it very well, but we get going pretty damn fast down this hill (especially for a bicycle) and we've had a chase car tell us they were going 40 mph, and we were steadily pulling away from them. We will be getting speedometers for our bikes in the near future. Sorry about the video quality, it's just a regular (and not so rugged) digital camera. We're planning on getting a couple GoPro cameras and I'd like to have a couple Contour HD's

Tags: gravity, bike, bicycle, g-bike, fast, extreme, Gravitation, Ride, Biking, Riding, Downhill, Cycling, Race, road, highway, 236, Speed, high, racing, luge, longboard, x-games, Skate

No comments:

Post a Comment