Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beginner Parkour

Beginner Parkour Video Clips. Duration : 2.40 Mins.


~~~Beginner Parkour~~~ With all the basic vaults (from 101), such as the kong, monkey, dash, kash, speed, thief, reverse, lazy, turn, underbar (under bar), gate and so on. There are also some bad precision jumps, cat leaps and rolls. My only regret is me not putting footage of me konging and dashing the long side of a picnic bench (table) - which I landed today. I used a low quality digital camera from a friend, and I edited the videos with Sony Vegas. The main music is Song Two (2) by Blur. I have a lot spare footage so I might post another video with some old and recent footage. Some footage is from Fort Street High School.

Tags: beginner, parkour, traceur, vault, vaults, jumps, precision, leaps, fort, street, high, school, speed, fast, flow, sport, kong, kash, climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment